Based in Dallas, Texas
Evil Robot Traffic Jam is a new take on tower defense built from the ground up for virtual reality. The game showcases gameplay and aesthetics designed for VR while emphasizing complete comfort for the player. It combines an approachable visual style with intuitive gameplay that allows anyone to pick it up and play, while including enough challenge and replayability for seasoned gamers. The game has two versions: Evil Robot Traffic Jam for Gear VR and Evil Robot Traffic Jam HD for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and PlayStation VR. The desktop and console versions have superior graphics and richer game enviroments compared to the mobile counterpart.
Element Games was founded by longtime game industry veteran Marcin Szymanski. He has held key roles on various multi-million selling franchises, including Age of Empires, Orcs Must Die, and Halo Wars. At Robot Entertainment, Szymanski led the design of their first mobile title, the beloved tactical battler Hero Academy. At Playful Corp, he gained early experience in the burgeoning field of virtual reality while working on the core team responsible for development on Lucky’s Tale. In 2014, he founded Element Games based on a lifelong dream to bring his distinctive vision to the game industry and to VR.
- Beautifully crafted 3D maps and graphics.
- Feel like you are in the middle of a miniature battlefield.
- Wide variety of different upgradable defense towers.
- Special weapons like hacker drones and bombards to help you combat the advancing hordes.
- Tons of different enemies and epic boss battles.
- Also suitable for a seasoned gamer.
Evil Robot Traffic Jam HD Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nomination for Best VR Game." 12th IMGA, 15 March, 2016
- "Questions and Answers with Marcin Szymanski."
- Remember Ensemble Studios, Remember Ensemble Studios
Trailer Download Link
You can download Evil Robot Traffic Jam HD trailer from: Seahawkgames.com.
About Element Games
Element Games is a game studio founded by the lead designer of Hero Academy and the original lead programmer of Lucky’s Tale, aiming to delight players with polished and deep gameplay experiences.
More information on Element Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Evil Robot Traffic Jam Credits
Lead Programming and Design
Zvky Design Studio